Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Mom!!!!!




A hero to me is someone who you look up to, someone that you can model yourself after. Someone who sets and example for you and someone with a good set of morals and values. My mom is this person to me. She has always been there for me, and has always tried to provide the best for me. My mom has shown me right from wrong and has provided me with everything I need to succeed. She is the strongest person that I know and exhibits all the qualities of a leader and a hero. .


In addition to my mom always being there for me she has also inspired me. She has been setting examples for me to follow since I was little. She has been there to set rules for me and guide me. She has been there to catch me when I fall and to help me get back up when I need it. She has done all of this without asking for anything in return. She has done it all out of the goodness of her heart. I have never heard her complain about picking me from band practice or getting my sister from basketball practice. She did it because she wanted the best for me and my sister.


She is my hero because she has made me into who I am today. Without my mom I would not have had any of the values that she has instilled in me over the years. I would not know the virtues of good will and family. I will never be able to repay my mom for the things that she has given to me and the things she has done for me.

My mom is the most influential person in my life. She is loved by all. She is a mother, wife, sister and daughter. She is always strong and she is like the threads of a quilt that hold us together. She is a flower whose petals will never wilt. As much as she denies it, she is beautiful inside and out. Her kindness and unselfishness is what makes her shine throughout. I don't think she comprehends how much I appreciate her everyday and how much she means to me. She is perfect to me in every way possible.

Because you are my mom you loved me before I was ever seen. You thanked God for this miracle, this little human being. Because you are my mom no pain was too great for you to bear. You're a mother and I your child with joys and pains to share and so into this world my life began each breath on my own. Because you are my mom you worried for me within every bone. You let go of my little hand to take my first steps on my own. Because you are my mom you've showed me through the years to care about others and their feelings and the things that they hold tightly. Because you are my mom you've taught me right from wrong. Understanding that my faith in God will forever keep me strong. Showing me that being my own person is the only tool I'll need when morals and values are your foundation to success. Because you are my mom you loved me enough to also be my friend. You would be right there in ways that no one could see or ever comprehend. When there was no way I thought you could ever understand, there you would be, non-judging and willing to lend a hand.  Because you are my mom you have guided me through all the challenges in my 18 years of life. Because you are my mom, God's gift to me was you, and as your daughter I will always love you and promise to be true. I thank you for so many things and will try to never make you sad or blue.

To be a mother is not an easy task, yet you do it proudly everyday no matter what is asked. You have turned your baby girl into a young lady. You were there for me since the very beginning and saved me countless tears. The silly and wise advice you give will carry me through the years. With my every mistake and wrongful deed, you were always there to understand. You put no limits on my dreams or anything else I wish to do. You never forget to say you care or that you love me. The smile and tears upon your face when I achieve things provides me with more value in my heart  then you'd ever believe. There is no other person that will shape my heart the way you have done. You have always put in your time with love and my whole life is not enough time for me to repay you. We always put our disagreements to the side and manage to make it through. I know that Sarah and I have driven you crazy buy you have guided us with assurance along the way. You have given me comfort and certainty with every breath I take within the day. Your little girl is growing up but your baby girl will always remain deep inside me. There are not enough words that can thank you for everything you have helped me emotionally and physically. I have my whole future ahead of me and you are the women that has lead me and guided me towards the proper path.

I love you so much mom!!!
 Who??
How Long??
How Much??

No comments:

Post a Comment